Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, October 03, 2003

Sick House. Happy House.

For the past few weeks, most every one in the house has been sick in some form or another. Yesterday was my second day in the last three weeks of being really sick- in bed kind of sick. Being sick sucks.
As I was laying in bed SICK, I would nod off to sleep and wake up periodically for no apparent reason. I woke up during dinner. I woke up after dinner when everyone was getting their shoes to go outside. I woke up during bathtime. I woke up when someone was mopping the entryway. I woke up right before they put Survivor on. I woke up during Tribal Council. I woke up after Survivor was over. Everytime I woke up I heard voices. I heard dishes and forks. I heard laughter. I heard talking. I heard a happy house; a family that was enjoying being together. I wanted to be there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home