Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Oh How I Wish it were October 6......

Because I am DYING for Fall, which is by far my favorite season. Ever since it was cloudy and rainy for a couple of days- three weeks ago- I've just felt like it was time for it to feel cool outside. Right now, I am burining an apple candle, Emma is watching a Halloween movie, and I have a fall wreath- almost finished- on my craft table. I think it is only like a 100 degrees today which is cooler than it's been, but I wish it was like 70 degrees or maybe 65. Pray for cool weather- it will make me SO happy, for whatever reason.

Also, if it were October 6 instead of September 6, I would be done with this long term afternoon Kindergarten Sub Job I agree to do. I only complain about it, when it actually will help us out considerably financially and it is not really a big time commitment. But, I do HATE IT. The kids are so low. They can't use scissors, most of them can't write their names and they are very immature. They make me appreciate Emma a whole lot, but I know if she were in that class she would be the smartest one. She would also be the best behaved. She can pay attention to something for more than 2 seconds. Anyway, only four weeks to go, only three hours a day, only five days a week. 60 hours? I'm sure I can handle it. It does seem to be cutting into my hanging out late at night time, because the Love Sac calls my name at like 10:00 now.

Loredana is still freaking out and I think Gabriel is paying the highest price for it. Kelly keeps saying that they are really brother and sister now- they sure act like it. Emma is enjoying kindergarten very much. I think she's said more to her kindergarten teacher than she said to her preschool teacher the whole year last year. I guess that's good- I don't know what the difference is. Doug is playing Star Wars Galaxies every free moment. He met Darth Vader and the Emperor( I can't figure out if I spelled that right). Ask him about it, he'll be very happy to tell you-even show you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home