Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

A Big Lie & True Baby News

The biggest lie in our house is, "I'm going to bed now." The second biggest lie is," tonight I'm going to bed early." On the lying spectrum I would say that those are harmless little lies. The reason they turn into lies is so wonderful. When the person says that they're going to bed, they really mean that they are tired, but they honestly don't want to go to bed. They don't want to miss a single second of "hanging out when the kids are asleep" time. It is precious time that we all share-in the room in our house with the fewest chairs and the darkest walls-save the Star Wars room. I think it is great that we all deprive ourselves of sleep to be together, pretty much every night. We'll probably age alot in the next five years though.

The baby is beginning to show him or herself. I saw my profile in the mirror today and was amazed. I usually have a big stomach- pregnant or not-but yesterday it seemed the same as before I got pregnant. Today, however, I thought I looked pregnant. I also definitely felt the baby move tonight. I've been feeling it for about 2 weeks, but not really anything I felt 100% sure about. S/he is running out of room. It is all exciting (and I am very happy for my friends who shall remain nameless until they announce it themselves.) We still don't have a girl name, but Emma has suggested Galaxy and Bubbles. At least she is thinking about it. Doug and I rarely discuss this poor baby's name-if she is a girl. Let us know if you have any suggestions.

Well.... I'm going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home