Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, August 01, 2003

I was feeling all bad about not blogging in a while, but then when I was checking other people's blogs, guess who's still says, " I've seen fire, I've seen rain"? I'm not even checking his any more. (I'm sure I messed up the quote, but I'm not sure how since it's all I've been able to read for nearly a month.)
We've been very busy around here. Painting and stuff. Our house is really coming together, thanks, mostly to Kelly, who still seems to have all of her regular stuff done too. I wish I were like that. I am SO NOT. I started a few painting projects and I am very far behind on my regular stuff, like cleaning the bathroom. I guess that's what house warming parties are for: to make you catch up.
I need to go make cookies for house church, maybe I'll have time to clean the bathroom too before house church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home