Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, September 01, 2003

The Day from H---

As a true Christian, I can't say any swear words (thus the dashes above) when I am on stage on in anything I'm going to post because other "true Christians" will use it to judge by. I can say them alone in my car in bad traffic or when I am angry at and that is perfectly okay and excusable. God will never judge me for those and no other Christians will know about so they won't be able to judge me and I can keep up my perfect Christian facade. Almost off my soapbox, but stay tuned for further speeches--it's my blog.

Loredana has been in an incredibly bad mood for about a week. I don't know if she misses the Boyds and she's freaking out or if she has just realized that she turned two about two weeks ago and she's supposed to get easily frustrated and cry about EVERYTHING. I'm not sure what it is but it is grating on my nerves and I feel very stressed out most of the day because of it. On top of that, I decided to go to SuperWalmart today to get groceries and diapers and a few craft supplies I wanted. I don't know if you were aware, but today was a national holiday. When Americans have a national holiday to celebrate, they go to SuperWalmart to max out their credit cards. The store was jam packed. I am surprised that I didn't see anyone I knew, but maybe you are all a lot smarter than I am. I was there for about an hour and a half. I was VERY frazzled when I left. Both of my kids were whining and complaining and I locked us all in our section of the house for about an hour. Then we got some complaints about FiveDollarFunny. Mostly negative about Doug's skit and other things. It makes me sad, angry and scared. Some things I agreed with and some I didn't . I don't really know how I feel, except that I don't like being judged and I don't like people I care about being criticized. Maybe, I'll clear my head a little and blog more about this as time goes on.

On a positive note, the baby has been moving around a lot lately. It is fun and exciting. We have an ultrasound on Thursday, so maybe we'll know if we need to keep the search for a girl name alive. We are not having much luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home