Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is honestly one of my favorite holidays. It always gets pushed aside by Christmas, but I am not writing THAT blog THIS year (see previous years if it's become a tradition for you-HA!). But everything about Thanksgiving is GREAT: family, friends, football, parades, food, puzzles, relaxing-OH the relaxing will be very nice!

There are three Thanksgiving movies that I enjoy. 1) Charlie Brown Thanksgiving 2) Pieces of April with Katie Holmes 3) Home for the Holidays with Holly Hunter. I also recommend the Marth Stewart Thanksgiving DVD if you like to watch people cook-which I do.

Last year we gave Thank you gifts to the kids' teachers, which I plan to do again. People don't expect gifts at Thanksgiving. I think I might try to make a tradition out of giving Thank you gifts at Thanksgiving-to all different people. I think I'll have to start that next year.......

This year I am planning to create a scrapbook page about Thanksgiving. I plan to cut out shapes and have people at our dinner write on them-then scrapbook it all with pictures. If I can manage to do that each year it will be fun to see how our Thankfulness changes-especially the kids.

Happy One Week Until Thanksgiving Day Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home