Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Withdrawals

I have been watching Moonlighting on DVD. I didn't watch the show when it was on because it was on past my bed time-I'm THAT young. I just finished the Second Season and the third season has a "long wait". I am waiting for Entourage, season two. I hope it comes today. I have some serious TV show withdrawals.

If you have not discovered the joy of TV on DVD let me make the following suggestions:

24
Carnivale (HBO)
Six Feet Under
LOST-if you haven't started watching it YOU ARE MISSING OUT!
Battlestar Gallactica-if you like Sci Fi
Entourage
Moonlighting-the first season is pretty lame, but they get knew writers in Season 2

ENJOY!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    How about 7th Heaven. I'm a closet fan...Ooops I guess it's out now.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Weeds! I LOVE IT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home