Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Tags

So Jack has this thing with tags. He hates them. If he realizes there is a tag in his clothes he immediately starts demanding that it be removed. Sometimes I have to get scissors to remove them. Loredana also went through a "tag phase". For a long time I knew which clothes were hers even inside out because none of them had tags.

Last week when it was storming at like 2am Jack came into our bed. This is usually a very bad thing because when he gets in bed with you he only wants to talk to you. He's two years old. His ability to have a lengthy in depth discussion is very limited and it was the middle of the night. Anyway, he was talking about this and that and then he realized that my pillow had a tag on it. Since I didn't want to look for scissors, I told him not to worry about it and turned my pillow the other way so the bothersome tag would not be near him.

Tonight I took the tag off the blanket he sleeps with. Then I started thinking that tags are actually annoying, but I have just gotten used to them. Loredana has gotten used to them and I'm sure Jack will too. BUT.......in a world as stressful and distracting as ours, we just don't need an additional constant itch at the back of our necks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home