Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, July 28, 2006

The Self Check Out Saga Continues......

Tonight I went to my friendly neighborhood grocery store with my three kids. When I was BEING checked out I observed the following conversation:

Checker One: Thanks for bagging for me. Those baggers are always disappearing.

Checker Two: Where's __Insert bagger name here-I dont' remember his name_____

Checker One: That's what I mean they always disappear.

Checker Three: So?......

Checker One: So. It's extra work for us.

Checker One to Checker Two-too softly for Checker Three to hear: What? Does she like bagging her own groceries?



HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................ That's my point exactly. As a store, actually as a retail industry-they are encouraging me to CHECK myself out, BAG my own groceries while keeping my kids under complete control after they've been subjected to a boring errand for the last 20 minutes. HMMMMM, No. To quote Checker One, "It's extra work for us."

I will never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home