Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Prairie Halloween

I was listening to the "Prairie Home Companion" today on the radio. For some reason they were talking about Halloween on September 9-my kind of show. The speaker was talking about people protesting "Halloween" and a local school district changing the name of the Halloween celebration to "Fall Festival"-something I consider ridiculous, and so did they. He went on to say that when he was a child the kids all looked forward to Halloween and the excitement of dressing up. He finished his story with a quote I enjoyed. He said, "I guess when I was a kid we just weren't brought up in good Christian homes. We thought it was better for good people to pretend to be bad instead of bad people pretending to be good."


23 days until Halloween Decorations go up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home