Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thank You to the person who loves me very much.......

I went and got my haircut today. It's been a while-April- since I got my hair done. When she was finished cutting my hair she said, "Someone who loves you very much already paid for this." She said the person wanted to be anonymous etc..... I almost starting crying right there in the salon. Wow! How amazing is that? It totally made my day and is driving me nuts about who could have done it. I know at least four people who also get their hair done by Susan and two of those four I know for sure have been in her salon this week! So first I was in shock that someone actually just did that for me-Thank You So Much! But as the day has gone on and I've been trying to figure out the mystery of WHO did it.....I've been flooded by the realization that it could have been any one of many people and how blessed am I that that is the reality of my life. So thank you to the selfless person who loved me enough to remind me of how loved I am, and my hair looks great too!

Love back to you,


Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home