Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

All Aboard the Polar Express

Last night the kids were watching the movie _The Polar Express_. Right after the scene where the kid has to decide if he will ride the train or not Emma said, "I wouldn't go, if it was real." I thought that was funny because she wouldn't go. She is not a risk taker. She's a thinker and a ponderer. She wants to carefully consider all decision to be sure and make the right one-I wonder where she gets that from?

Loredana said, "I would go. It would be fun!" I also thought that was funny because Loredana IS a risk taker. She wouldn't really think twice about jumping on a fun train headed for who knows where. She's always ready for an adventure- I wonder where SHE gets that from??

Not to leave Jack out of the "cute things my kids said" blog he told me this morning at Wal mart that he had money in his pocket so he could buy something. Not only didn't he have money, he didn't have pockets. When we got home we were working on some Christmas projects. After about 15 minutes Jack said, "I'm sick. I need a break."

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Laurie O. said…

    Lol! I wish my kids were still little and their funnies were bloggable. When they're teenagers the humor isn't so innocent and cute anymore. But it's fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home