Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Remember the DQ Blizzard?


About twenty years ago my best friend's older sister was freaking out about the introduction of the Blizzard. She was so excited getting Heath Bar mixed with ice cream that the first time I tried a Blizzard I got a Heath one-even though I had never had a Heath bar in my life.
Now here we are twenty years later. You can buy half gallons of Snickers, Milky Way, M&M's, cookie dough (I remember when I heard about that coming out-I couldn't BELIEVE it!) and practically anything else mixed in ice cream. Even McDonalds mixes ice cream with candy now.
So my question is: How does Cold Stone have a place in our world? How do they convince high schoolers to scrape candy together into ice cream-that's practically slavery- when the same kids could work at the DQ or McDonalds where this thing called technology will do all the hard work for them?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    ...plus they wouldn't have to sing stupid songs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home