Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Random part 2

Still waiting for Doug. I just thought that IF anyone was going to read this, it was getting kind of long. I decided to break it up for you.

NEXT TOPIC: People don't blog much lately. I think Greg was right is some of the reasons he listed for why people blog (or don't) and the things they blog about. Hmm....I'm trying to remember what he said about people like me (unthought out rambles). I can't remember, but I hope it was a good thing.

NEXT TOPIC: Remember how I was protesting the self check out lanes at the grocery store? Well, I still am, but I have had a couple of VICTORIES from the express lane. (I think I blogged about this already. Let me check-I couldn't find it, but I apologize if it's a repeat.)
Victory #1- I was waiting in the Express lane with like 3 things when a lady in the self check lane broke open and spilled one of those HUGE bags of dog food all over the self check lane. It was glorious! I was out of there before anyone in that self check lane.
Victory #2- I was waiting in the Express lane with a few things and my three kids. Emma was begging me to go to the self check lane, but I refused. Anyway, a few minutes later the guy in the self check lane has to call over the employee of Albertson's in charge of the self check lanes because apparently Emma had rung up an item from her hand on his self check lane. That's my girl!
Victory #3- Today I was in the Express Lane (yeah, I go there like everyday to buy 3 things. I don't do it on purpose it just works out that way) a lady in the self check lane calls over the employee because her generic bleach rang up for 99 cents when she claimed it had been 79 cents on the shelf. The next thing I know, a different lady is calling the employee over because someone just left the register in the middle of a transaction. HA! I don't know if the first lady just left the store without completing her purchase or if she just left the register to go for a price check (which they will do FOR you in a regular lane, but to each his own). In any case, they had to shut down that self check register so they could figure it all out.

NEXT TOPIC: You always hear about the language and disrespect for adults on TV today. I rented my kids the old Little Rascals TV show. In the first episode, they plan to sabotage the new teacher, they insult her nose, and say "Shut Up" twice. It sounds the same to me.

Hooray! Doug's home. He said he wants to blog, but we'll see about that!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger doug said…

    nope.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's all about Vons. It's worth the extra 5 minutes in the car. I have some Catholic thoughts to share (I was raised Catholic. school and everything, but I am off to a cool concert. I will share later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home