Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Not that there is really any Necessary Stress, but....

I feel like my life is full of unnecessary stress. I consider unnecessary stress things that just don't happen in a "normal" world-which they obviously do because my world is basically "normal".
Here is the list of stupid things that currently stress me out:

1. The front driver tire on the van is constantly getting "low"
2. Jack keeps on losing ONE of his sandals at stores (he's on his 3rd pair of sandals for the summer)
3. My computer just erased our printer for some reason so I cannot print anything-nor can I figure out how to reinstall it.
4. Getting Jack buckled into the car seat-he fights as I smash him into the 120 degree car, then he scream cries.
5. I don't have a job for next school year yet. I have two interviews next week, but one of them is a full time position. I don't really want to work full time.
6. My brother and sister in law have a pool. My kids will be spending the weekend there next weekend.
7. Our truck doesn't have air conditioning.
8. Kids making very loud noises in the car.
9. The laundry is never actually done. Everyone is always wearing something.
10. There isn't enough time to hang out with everyone I want to hang out, spend tons of time with my kids AND sit around and do nothing.

Okay, I sound very lame complaining about such insignificant things. I think things are bothering more because I am very much looking forward to spending NEXT weekend on a cruise with some friends and my hunky husband. R & R sounds like the cure for my "unnecessary stress".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home