Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, April 11, 2005

You're Lucky to Have Them part 2

Have you ever had a dream that was just so real? I have been awake for about two hours now because I woke up from a bad dream. I realized it was a dream, but it stayed with me. I held Doug's hand (which is weird for us, we don't touch each other when we sleep-we even have separate blankets! 12 years and counting.....) and cried. The thing that has been really bugging me is that I couldn't shake it for so long. I kept thinking and planning what I would do if the dream were real. Even though I KNEW it was just a dream. The thinking and planning kept me crying. (I am getting teary eyed thinking about it now.) Finally I prayed through my tears, tried to distract myself with thoughts of other things and ultimately got up much earlier than I usually do.
The moral: Hold your family close and love them. We live in an unpredictable world and life is uncertain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home