Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Joke's on Me...

I was out hand digging about 475 rocks today. I came across an especially large difficult "rock". During the HOUR I spent digging around and under it I could hear a whir in the background. The whir?- the jack hammer digging our neighbor's pool. One of their kids told Kenny that the pool was going to be shallower than originally planned because they came across some caliche they couldn't break- and I'm out there digging with a plastic garden shovel!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    I was gonna say something, but it seemed like good excercise...

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Tera said…

    well he's a lot of help now isn't he! cheryl, call me, i'd like to offer my "gardening in las vegas" experience/advice! the big problem is that NOTHING will grow in that rock that you are working so hard to dig through.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home