Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

What a Great Day!

I hardly talked to anybody! I went to a "Celebrate Spring" thing at the Garden Preserve, then a little school shopping, came home for a bit, then I did the grocery shopping for the house. I basically spent the whole day by myself. I am an introvert by nature. But I can't remember the last time I spent a day by myself-probably 7 years ago some time.
I did talk to a lady at the Garden Preserve about how to start a worm farm (just composting, I won't be entering the worm rodeo or anything). I am actually excited about it. I talked to my kids while I was home and the people in the house, but other than that I hardly talked today.
I feel great! It is almost 10:00 and I am wide awake ready to go! I have definately got to do this more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home