Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

100 Things

Here's an idea I got from Bryan Sherwood's blog http://bryansherwood.blogspot.com/ . I will list 100 facts about myself in no particular order. I'll see if I learn anything about myself.

1. I like Dr. Pepper.
2. I like to eat at the Outback.
3. I usually order the same thing each time I go to a restaurant because I am "afraid" that if I order something new I'll wish I had ordered the thing I already know I like.
4. I don't like change.
5. I like to have an empty seat in front of me at the movie theater so I can put my feet on the seat in front of me-unsophisticated, I know.
6. I only wear nylons at weddings (sometimes) and with formal gowns. I really, REALLY hate the way they feel on my feet.
7. I was the catcher on my t-ball team.
8. I played on a girls' basketball team in 6th and 7th grade-I sucked.
9. I played volleyball in 7th grade.
10. I played the clarinet in the high school band.

11. I was in the high school band because if you took marching band, you didn't have to take PE.
12. I always rode the school bus until the 8th grade.
13. My first car was an 81 Honda Accord hatchback. It was blue.
14. I married my high school sweetheart at the old age of 19.
15. We are still married 12 years later.
16. I don't really know anything about computers.
17. I only like movies if I have to feel something about the characters.
18. I can't draw a straight line WITH a ruler, but I'm married to an artist.
19. I have the best mother in law in the world-ask anyone who knows her!
20. When I was 10 years old, my criteria for a husband was that he could not be in the military, not have a mustache and not smoke.

21. My dad was in Air Force for 20 years, had a mustache my whole life-until Amway, still smokes even though it is killing him.
22. Doug and I were in Amway for two years. We now own a traditional business.
23. My favorite color used to be green, but changed to purple about two years ago. I'm not sure why.
24. I had a pet parakeet from the time I was 9 until 19. He was an awesome bird!
25. I am not a good swimmer.
26. I like the mountains more than the beach.
27. I only like alchohol that doesn't taste like alchohol.
28. I was in a beauty pageant when I was 18. I was a finalist.
29. I have a Star Wars bedroom right now. It was my idea.
30. All four of my biological grandparents are still living.

31. My father's parents divorced in the 60's; both remarried; their spouses both died of cancer within 2 years of each other and my grandfather's third wife passed away about 2 weeks ago.
32. I like to stay up late and sleep in. My kids like to stay up late and still get up at 7:00.
33. I like to travel.
34. I've never owned a brand new car.
35. I've been the first person to live in 4 homes: an apartment in Germany, my parents house in Las Vegas, our last house in North Las Vegas, and the Big House.
36. I live in a 6000 sq ft house with 5 other adults, 8 kids (3 of them born in the last 14 months), 3 cats and 1 dog.
37. My favorite drink at Starbucks is a Java Chip Frappaccino.
38. I don't know how to spell Frappaccino. Is that right?
39. I like to feed people-mostly cookies.
40. My mother's parents live in Maine and read my blog. Hi, Nannie and Papa! I love you!

To Be Continued......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home