Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, March 28, 2005

"Them Whores was Great People"

a quote from NPR "The Las Vegas I Remember" March 28th edition


The Weaning Chronicles

So, Jack is extremely reluctant to wean. I am currently trying to eliminate the afternoon feeding. I am facing fierce opposition. Jack pulls on me all afternoon and when I offer him a cup, he CHUCKS it over his shoulder and returns to the shirt pulling. This is a tough adjustment for both of us, but necessary as he is almost 14 months. Right now, he is sucking on a suction cup that came with a little basketball game in his Easter basket. Maybe he should rethink the binky.


A Loredana Story

In the car the other day Loredana asked for some of Emma's sucker. Emma agreed but said, "You have to give me something." Loredana quickly handed over a stuffed monkey. A few minutes later Loredana said, " Mom, Emma isn't sharing her sucker." I said, " Loredana, she already shared with you and you can't get your monkey back. You have to stick to your original deal." Loredana said, " MY deal was my sister would share her sucker with me!"

Later that day she said, "If you weren't being such a Wuss" and "Mom, it's not a joke."


Apex Friends: Thank you for your phone calls, I am fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home