Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

I had a very good Mother's Day thanks to my wonderful husband and kids. I slept in, had breakfast in bed, got some charms for my charm bracelet from Christmas, watched my family outside as Doug mowed the grass and the girls pushed toy lawn mowers around and played on the slip and slide, watch Pollyanna with my girls while we painted our nails, and played the Mommy Game-a homemade game Doug made with the girls where they have to do things for me like turn on Music I like or make my bed. I enjoyed my family today.

Everyone should watch Pollyanna. Watch and be glad!

In other news.....
I happened to be on the other side of town yesterday and decided to drive by the old Central building. Some church appears to have bought it. I am glad for them. It is a good building despite the mold, bugs, smothering heat, and odors. I hold those memories dear. It was a good time. I wished I would have enjoyed it more at the time.

I saw a shirt the other day that said, "losing faith in humanity, one person at a time". It reminded me of my aunt-I'm not exactly sure why. She was just here to visit and I didn't really get to see her that much because my kids were sick.

Happy Mother's Day-I hope you enjoyed your family as much as I did.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I had a homeschool convention in that building a couple of years ago. Not sure if it's the same church or not, but they had the place looking great! No more bad smell and mold!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home