Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Trivia and Stuff

It takes 14,000 situps to burn ONE pound.

I doubt I've done 14,000 situps in my life. Obviously I need a new exercise routine- hahha.

Loredana quote: There's a bug in the bathroom and it's NOT a ladybug.

Loredana is learning some things about dinosaurs at preschool. She was telling us all about meat eaters on the way home one day. Her speech therapist said she is making good progress and I heard her say "spoon" perfectly today. How great it will be when we can understand every sweet, wonderful, creative thing that comes out of her mouth. So long Loredana-ese.

Jack just came and yanked my hand off the keyboard to give me a high five. 4:20 today he crawled into my lap crying and pulling on my shirt. He hasn't nursed at all in a week. Poor Sugar. Jack had the notorious Citizen well check yesterday: 10-25 % for weight, 10-25% for height, 75-90% for head circumference. They get those heads from their dad!

Emma is a planner. She was just telling me today about the Fourth of July and how it's her favorite holiday (that's because it is the NEXT holiday). Sunday she was raving: May Day is SO fun- I'm not making that up!!!

Doug went to Wal Mart last night at midnight because the Soundtrack for Episode III came out today- can you say "obsessed"?- I called him when I woke up at 1:25 AM and he wasn't home yet. He had to send some poor soul to the stock room to find it because they hadn't shelved it yet. 8:00 this morning- too late or something, I guess. It's the last movie. That's sad.

It's Teacher Appreciation Week. I actually got presents from parents this year. That has never happened before. I don't know how parents are supposed to even know it is Teacher Appreciation Week. It was very nice though. I am LOVING this cool weather. I know it is supposed to be hot already, but I prefer crisp breezes, so I will enjoy it as long as it lasts. It will be 110 before we know it, then I'll have to start counting down to Halloween with the Parker boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home