Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Tax Dollars?

It seems like everywhere I go there are cops. I mean it is really starting to be annoying. Sometimes I get in traffic with two just trying to get to work and I don' t work that far away. Maybe they are stalking me. That would be interesting. I would be boring to follow around.

Weaning.......
The other day Jack had a cup of milk. I said, "mmmmmm". He bent his head over to my shirt and said, "mmmmmmm". I am quite sure that it was just a coincidence, but it was pretty funny. Last night, after having not nursed all day long, he started laughing while I was getting situated to nurse him to sleep. It's out of hand.

The New Pope
I never realized that Popes choose their own Pope Name. That would be kind of fun. Maybe when we turn 18, we should all choose new names. Actually, maybe 32 would be a more sensible age for such a decision.
I was thinking how interesting it is that the Catholic Church and the Mormon Church both have human "heads of state" (I don't know what to call them). I wonder why as humans we like to have someone between us and God. Do we take comfort in the physicalness of a human leader? Are we not worthy of relationship we are designed to desire? Do we need a translator besides the Holy Spirit? It seems to be a natural thing we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home