Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nothing Like a Cruise............

to make your normal life seem even more stressful than normal. Last weekend we went on a cruise to Mexico with some of our best friends. It was amazing to be with adults all weekend; drinking at ridiculous hours of the day; eating dessert with coffee; NOT cooking or cleaning-it was amazing.
Our house is back on the market. One thing I hate in life is trying to sell a house. Feel free to pray that someone comes along and buys this thing quickly-everyday until then will be stressful for me.
I need to go get Jack out of Doug's bald (haha get it, he doesn't have hair....) while he tries to work from home-a new development-should be good, but you can pray for that too.

Ahhhhhh........ if only every day were a day on the Pacific Ocean with good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home