Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, October 03, 2005

"If I Could Turn Back Time"

Today would be a good to relive over and over. I slept in a little this morning as my husband got up with the kids after Jack spent an extremely cute 20 minutes or so in our bed pulling up the covers and watching Spongebob on a video game-I don't really get it, but it's something like that.
Hung with friends to conclude our fabulous retreat. If you weren't there, you were missed, but man it was SO awesome! Try to go next time, you won't be sorry.
Drove back home through Zion National Park. Ate lunch at Taco Bell (the low point of the day). The kids were great in the car-a blessing I do NOT take for granted. We go home around 2:30. Doug did all our chores while I fiddled on the computer.
We ate Panda Express for dinner-yum. Tried to buy Halloween costumes for the kids-don't go to Target, it's a waste of time.
Came home, gave the kids a bath
PUT UP THE HALLOWEEN decorations-YES, I've been waiting since January!
Read some stories, kisses, good night.
Stuffed some baby shower invitation envelopes while I watched Desperate Housewives with Kelly and ate Tootsie Rolls-Yum again.
Labeled invitations.
Looked at the cruise website.
Sent some email.
Read blogs and typed this one.

A great day that I am happy to record. Here's to looking at pumpkins, wearing sweaters, a crips breeze, and some leaves crunching under your feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home