Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Just to Clarify

A couple of people have mentioned things from my last post-things they read differently than I meant them to be. So I wanted to clear them up. Hopefully I can do that, we'll see.

1. TV on DVD is the best NOT the show Lost (which I am currently watching on DVD). I really just enjoy having 24 plus hours of something enjoyable to watch at my convenience. The show Lost is really good, but it stresses me out. I don't want to ruin anything if you haven't seen it. Just let me say that ANYTHING bizarre can happen at ANY moment and that constant anticipation stresses me out.

2. For the last year I have been "nothing but sad" about the fact that the Boyd's moved out and have just been sad about the fact that our original plan did not work out. I wasn't looking for the "bright side" at all. The bright side is that we have lived here for two years with our friends the Parkers and we have had the opportunity to live for a year with our friends The Boyds. On top of that we had the opportunity to live with the Linfords who didn't really know at all before they moved in. Jack still calls for Ben every day and they moved out a week ago. I learned a lot about the Mormon faith by living with them and (Kelly doesn't know this) I learned a lot about Kelly by living with her sister Marie. Now, the Petersons are moving in for about nine months. I am sure I will have the oppotunity to learn more about them and myself through that experience. SO, I haven't been sad about living at the Big House for a year. But I have been sad about the death of a dream I had-living with the same two families for five years. Now, I'm finding that maybe there's a bright side to living with another family consistently for five years and then living with a second family for a year at a time, during that five years.

Okay, hopefully I haven't dug any new holes. If everyone could just read my mind it would make blog publishing easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home