Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Where Am I?

I'm still waiting for my blog to be restored to its former green state. Not much is going on and at the same time a lot is going on. We are in the process of making decisions based entirely on money-no decision should EVER have to be made that way.
I started my new job at my new school. I think it will be very cool. I'm only there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I am trying to get my week organized so I don't have to go the store everyday and I can feel like I am home more-we'll see how that goes.
Doug will be home in the evenings more. That should be a good thing.
Anyway, not a lot to say. We are in the midst of a lot of change. If you know me, I HATE any change, so I'm a little off and trying to keep myself calm and organized.
Change and money-necessary evils.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger circlejerker said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Tera said…

    Hey great blog!!! I have dimples in my butt cheeks if anyone is interested!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home