Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Do you like my blog page?


I hate it. I haven't blogged because I can't imagine anyone actually trying to read anything on this page. I asked Doug to change my template so I could put links on it. I read many different blogs and I have to click from many places. In trying to find a template with links he found this which I thought was cute at first, but now it hurts my eyes AND it won't allow comments. I need him to change it, but I am currently bugging him about several other projects, so this is taking a back seat. Sorry, put on your sunglasses.

The Mt. Charleston trip was awesome! I had a great time hanging out with people. I went on a hike with the girls. Emma had a walking stick, but Loredana was just holding my hand. As we hiked down a steep hill Emma said," It's good to have a walking stick." Loredana said, "It's good to have a Mommy." I should take my kids hiking more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home