Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's Fall and I'm Happy

* I've had the windows open.
* I have candles warming on the Candle Warmers-apple and pumpkin (yummy)!
* My job is SO perfect I can't even believe it's a real job-I mean perfect. By Monday, I've forgotten I even have a job!
* I've been watching "Lost" season one on DVD- TV on DVD, it's the best!
* I bought a pumpkin. Just a baby one. I decided to keep it on the counter and look at it, just to make myself happy. It's working.
* Doug's birthday is Monday-always a fun thing.
* Our good friends, Tommy, Meghann, and Avery are moving in next month. The kids are excited about the swingset. I'm excited about the possibility of uninterrupted conversations AFTER kid bedtime. The Big House has turned out to be different than the original plan which has been nothing but sad for me for about a year. But now I am realizing that it is certainly an adventure this way and I'm learning LOTS about myself and some of it is good.
* Lots of exciting things are coming up, and I LOVE to have things to look forward to. In the next month I have:
a retreat in Zion
two baby showers (I'm sort of hosting both of them.)
girls' night out
MAYBE a party
Definitely a "girl only" party
Holiday Recipe Exchange-FUN
Halloween

I better get some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home