Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"Pink is my Signature Color"- Steel Magnolias

Now, how do you like my new blog? I have a few more people to add to my new links section, which my husband graciously added for me after reading my complaining.
Something else is new about my blog. Now if you want to comment you have to type a word verification to avoid the ridiculous Spam I received on my last post-except for Andy. I always like to know EVERYTHING about my friends, so thank you Andy for keeping it real.

Things are going well. It's the first week of school and we're off to a great start. Made some decisions that were relatively easy and I'm adjusting to all the changes. Thanks to some honest conversations this week and finding out great things about Emma's teacher from an unexpected source.

Now I'm just waiting for it to be pumpkin picking in 75 degree temperatures with potato cheese soup for dinner. I have some new fall wreathes I made. I was going to put them up on Thursday-September 1 but I decided to leave my "patriotic" ones up through Labor Day. So, Tuesday the Fall wreathes are going up. Maybe that will encourage the temperatures to drop below 90-Here's hoping!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home