Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

It's Not a Fashion Show..

I have this t-shirt I bought at Kohls. I like it. It is navy blue with a sunflower broken into boxes in red and white. (I bought it around the 4th of July). I wore it on the 4th and then I wear it around the house on lazy days. I have seen two other women with this particular shirt. One was an old lady- and I mean OLD- at Red Robin. The other is a mom at Emma's school. The shirt drew my attention to her. I did a quick judgemental assessment and- she' a nerd. The next day I noticed that the same woman had a Backpack Purse. Quess what?? SO DO I!!!!!
Time to go shopping-seriously.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I have a new back pack purse, and with three kids pulling on me it seems to be more practical than having my purse always falling down every time I bend down, Plus now I can actualy feel my phone ring and don't miss all my calls. And you already know I'm a nerd so its OK. and the T shirt,........ hmmmm, don't know, but I'm sure its fine. Loretta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home