Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Things and Stuff

Loredana is out of the hospital. She came home on Monday. She is back to her argumentative self. She is beautiful. She is fiesty. She is my daughter. I love her and I'm glad she's back- frustrated screams and all.

Ladies Night Out........ I would like to get together on Monday, August 9. (I hate blogs as announcement boards, but I also hate phone calls.) More details to come, I hope you can come without your husbands and without your kids- what would that be like? Let's find out.

"What do I want?"..... Slow thinker. I'll have to get back to you guys about that one. My answer sucked. I should have a more real, honest, accurate answer in two to three weeks. I'll let you. Thanks for dinner-yummy.

My report cards are done. One more full day and a half day- which is really a quarter because kindergarten is only half day to begin with and then on Friday it is half of that. Three weeks off. We are planning to go to Oceanside- anybody else? Let us know. I would also like to get another family trip in too, but I don 't know if that is going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home