Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

PSA #2

Sorry about this second "announcement" on my blog, but I am not sure exactly WHO is going to Oceanside and I don't want anybody to miss out.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have a group rate at Legoland, CA this Friday, August 20. The group rate is a $14 PER TICKET discount. WOW!! Adults- $30 and kids (3-12yrs )- $24. We are leaving EARLY Friday (around 5:30 am) from Susan Nyberg's house. Call me for directions and reservations. We are packing picnic lunches to keep things as cheap as possible.
Some people who aren't going to Oceanside are going to Legoland, so you can consider that for your family as well. They will be driving home Friday night.

I'm looking forward to the first ever Family Friendly Apex Retreat. I can't wait to relax and catch up with people. We are planning to spend a good portion of the day on Saturday at the beach, but we have to keep Loredana out of intense sun as much as possible because of the medication she is on. I also want to find out when the best time of day is to hunt for shells- anybody know? My kids would love to find shells. Emma is into a big "collection" phase. She is constantly telling me about her new collections. Looking forward to a great weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tera said…

    i am so sad we can't go with you all! we have spent a lot of time in oceanside--a couple of suggestions...1)the best beach area is south of the pier, i think the lifeguard post is #5 around pacific coast hwy & tyson st. 2)the shells collecting will be best when the tide comes in which is different everyday but i know that the local newspaper predits the time everyday! 3)i'm still not sure why they charge adults for legoland?? it was fun for our kids thats all i 'll say! i hope you all have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home