Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Ladies' Night

Tommy, This One's For You

I was looking forward to Girls' Night Out tonight, but now......

I was getting things done today. I was on a roll. Jack was in his doorway jumper having the time of his life. He started fussing, so I look over and POOP. He had pooped. It burst through the leg hole of the diaper, slid down his leg onto the floor. He's in the doorway jumper, remember? He's jumping all around. Jumping in the poop on the floor, helping the leg poop slide closer to the ground with every bounce. Jump, Jump, Jump.

Anybody else having a shitty day can meet me and some others at Buca Di Peppo on Lake Mead at 7:30. No husbands. No kids. No poop.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger tommy said…

    Ahhh. The old poop dance. I havent done that in about 20.....days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home