Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Be Careful What You Bitch For


So after all that complaining about short attention span kindergarteners, I have just accepted a job to be their permanent teacher until August. There is definately a down side, but the upside includes an income I can count on and health insurance, which sucks to pay for on your own. It also sucks to be pregnant and have to pay for it yourself. So, November 3 I'll be teaching every afternoon for three hours. The kids are on track break right now.
It felt kind of nice today. We had Second Sunday Dinner tonight outside. It was actually chilly and I enjoyed it. Along with the company of close friends- Meghann, Sia, Kristi & John. I thought it was a good gathering. The parenting class is very good. It is fun to talk honestly with other parents in Apex about what's going on and listen to suggestions from others.
I wanted to blog, but really don't have anything new going on except for the new employment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home