Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Boats

When Kristi and I were little we liked to play a game we called "boats". To play "boats" you spread a beach towel on the floor and fill it with everything you own. I couldn't figure out why my mom hated this game, but three kids of my own later, I know! We would put our boats close together so we could jump back and forth. It was a fun Saturday morning game.

Last night I was putting together a little cart at my mom's. Jack didn't have anything to do so I gave him part of a cardboard box and told him it was a boat. He said, "That's just a stupid box." Before you think he has no imagination....... later he was sitting in front of a side table with the doors open calling it the "movie theater" and said, "where's my popcorn? oh, here it is." and ate imaginary popcorn while looking at some pillows. I think the box boat was just too realistic for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home