Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Please Do NOT Leave a Message

Yesterday I cleaned out my voicemail box. It was full and no longer accepting messages. If you ever try to call me, you know this is nothing new. Even if there is room to leave a message, you shouldn't bother. I won't get it for about a month when my mailbox is full. There were three messages asking me to babysit. I would have been happy to babysit, but I didn't get the message because I don't like listening to 20 messages at a time. I know if I listened everyday there wouldn't be 20, but I don't want to check it everyday either. Really my phone doesn't accept incoming calls. If I happen to be near it AND it's actually charged I'll answer it. But mostly it's an outgoing line only.

I have the worst throat thing going on. It hurts like crazy especially when I'm trying to sleep, but I hate waiting around at the doctor's office. It's been about a week, but only started hurting really bad yesterday. Probably I need antibiotics. Why do I need to go to the doctor? I've had these symptoms for a week now. They aren't going away and the only thing that helps is to eat an Otter Pop, but before it melts in my mouth I fold my tongue backwards with the ice and touch it to the back of my throat-AWESOME! I wish I was close friends with a doctor and s/he could just write me prescriptions or I wish Quick Care was actually quick.

What's with Smithsonean guy getting a $900,000+ salary and then charging the government an additional $1.1 million dollars to do fund raisers at his house. Meanwhile teachers make $40,000 a year and spend several thousand dollars a year on their students from that $40,000. The wrong people are rich-the greedy, selfish ones who only want more. They probably have secretaries taking messages for them and don't have to sit in the waiting room at Quick Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home