Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Never Really Did any Drugs....

So can anyone tell me what the illegal uses for pink eye medicine are? I would really like to know what dangerous activities I could be doing with eye drops if I didn't have to take my kids to the doctor so s/he could say, "red eyes that are glued shut in the morning? Yep, that's pink eye all right. Here is your official prescription because we simply can't trust the general public to have access to PINK EYE MEDICINE." What a scam.

Things have been busy. My mom and dad decided to sell their house so I've been trying to help them get ready. The house will look better than it has the whole time they've lived there. I hope after all the hard work, it sells fast. It's frustrating to not sell a house you want to.

I'm trying to earn enough credits to get to the pay raise by August. That means I need to complete 12 credits by August. I've already started one and signed up for a few more. It will be tiring but hopefully worth it. I'm still planning to work part time next year. I need to make it at least two more years until Jack gets into Kindergarten. Hopefully longer, but at least until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home