Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Pets

I am NOT a pet person. I can barely take care of my three children. I don't need another living creature that needs to be fed, bathed and picked up after. Despite my efforts to convince Emma that we don't need a pet (because three cats live with us and I don't have to take care of them at all- my kind of pets) she wants one. She begs.
Today we are making our own pets. Pet Rocks (also my kind of pets). Emma is designing her own cat and making a home for it in a box. So far she is enjoying the process and we spent some time talking about creation. We decided that God must have had fun creating all the different animals and us as well.
If I have to start cleaning up after these pet rocks they will become outside pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home