Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Me = Lump of Clay

I am like a lump of clay being molded by the experiences and circumstances of my life. I will always be changing until I'm fired in the kiln (crematory). Things I knew to be fact a year ago were not facts but hopes and perceptions. I am a different person. Did you know me a year ago?

Did you know me....
two years ago?
when I had two kids?
when I had one?
when I had none?

Did you know me.....
three years ago?
when I worked at Garehime?
when I worked at the daycare?
when I used to babysit?

Did you know me....
when I did rubber stamps?
when I was in Amway?
when I was in band?
when I clogged?
SIDE NOTE: What a freaking geek!!!!!!

Did you know me...
in college?
in high school?
in youth group?
in elementary?

Did you know me...
when things were simple?
when I was sure of God's plan?
when I knew fact from fiction?

Did you know me a year ago? Will you still know me in a year? What will I look like then?

The Boyds moved out today. I am a changed person from the year I spent living in the same house with them.

It is a sad day. I'm going to make some cookies now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home