Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Me Dealing With Suckiness

What do you do when things suck? I deal with food. I eat lots of chocolate. I drink lots of soda. But I'm not completely selfish. I'll feed you whatever you'd like also.

I bake cookies. I've baked 4 batches (approx 2 dozen cookies per batch) in a week and a half. Things are kind of sucky. I don't know what to do. I don't have any answers. So, I bake cookies. I think I might go make some right now. Maybe I'll find the answer in the 2 1/2 cups of flour, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp baking soda,
1 tsp of vanilla (I let it splash over- my cookie secret), and 2 cups chocolate chips (I used to prefer the milk chocolate variety, but Kelly's been buying Guidelli sp? semisweet and they are my new preference). I know the recipe by heart. I wish I were as sure about the answers to my questions. Food- that will fix it for sure. What can I fix for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home