Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, April 16, 2004

21 hours in the car.......

I spent 21 hours in the car with my family in three days. This is what I learned:

1) 21 hours in someone else's car with 3 kids under six, 1 of them a nursing infant is a BAD idea. VERY BAD.
2) Nevada is a desolate place. If you live in Vermont you see no reason NOT to put nuclear waste here.
3) Nevada is a beautiful place with many natural wonders. If you live in Nevada you see no reason to endanger it.
4) I love my husband.
5) Spanking kids in the back seat from the front seat with the wooden spoon you inherited from Grandma Citizen is difficult and frustrating.
6) People actually go to Brothels-at least they park their cars there.
7) My husband has never been to a brothel-he said that. I believe him. If you find out otherwise, let me know.
8) Everyone should make their own funeral arrangements. Do it NOW. You never know when the sh-- is going to go down and you love your family too much not to take care of it. Things will be difficult enough. They love you- even if they don't send you cards or call you and they don't want to pick out coffins when they are picking their brains about how they could have been better to you in your lifetime. Take care of it NOW.
9) Throw things away.
10) Keep important paperwork up to date and neatly organized.
11) Apex is not alone- a little church in Central Nevada had a sign out front that read: Church begins where religion ends... at the Resurrection.
12) Kids are easier to entertain in the car when they are asleep.
13) I love my kids.
14) There is no place like home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home