Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Monday, April 26, 2004

1 Corinthians 13:4-14:1

Someone told me that Joe talked about 1 Corinthians last night. I had been thinking about "the love chapter" this week on my own. I don't think we love each other enough. I don't think we love each other enough to stick together. People are sad and hurt. They will leave sad and hurt.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It doesn not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails..........." (I stopped at the beginning of verse 8- read the rest on your own.)

I don't love as I have been loved. I don't love enough. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home