Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

McDonalds

Three Interesting Tidbits About McDonalds
1) Why do they ask you if the Happy Meal is for a boy or a girl? Emma freaked out because Doug got the girls the Tony Hawk skateboard toy that actually does something instead of the stationary "My Scene" girls that don't even change clothes. Emma angrily said, "Great! We got Boy Toys!" Doug tried to explain to her that she likes to ride skateboards and she is a girl. What the employees of McDonalds should say is, "Would your child like a skateboarding figure with a ramp that does tricks or a stand still female action figure that does no action?" Instead, they are just Sexist Pigs creating stereotypes for my girls to conform to or mentally fight against.

2) Why hasn't some environmentalist (Kenny) fought for super-size ketchup packets yet? There is very little ketchup in the current packets. Therefore, people use more packets and throw more plastic packets away. It doesn't seem very environmentally friendly to me.

3) Why does McDonalds Coke taste different-BETTER- than regular Coke from anywhere else? I'm not sure why, but it is noticeably (is that a word? did I spell it right? it looks funky.)yummier from the McDonalds fountain.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    McDonald's Coke is THE BEST!!!!! I think it has something to do with extra syrup and a fat straw.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Tera said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Tera said…

    i gave up soda so can we please STOP talking about mcdonalds COKE!! tell emma that clay just told me that Burger King has Spiderman2 toys--unisex!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home