Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

We Suck...

Sherry, thank you for your post. I didn't ask for help, did I? I'm afraid that spiritual warfare is at work in those situations. I know EXACTLY how you feel. You think of doing something, but instead of acting you think some more-doubt creeps in and talks you out of acting. Is it innocent, simple doubt? Maybe, maybe not. (Doomsday, I know.)

Fairly recently I went to someone's house on a whim to help them through a tough time- simply cry with them was my plan. When I got there, they were out shopping- obviously not as in need of my sympathy as I thought. I think of that story and how I felt foolish. Should I have not gone? I don't know the answer. Maybe that's what Greg was talking about-we have not been taught how to love and serve. How will we learn? Maybe we have to make fools out of ourselves and feel stupid.

Now I'm doubting if I should even publish this post. Am I going to wish I hadn't written it? Probably. Will people think I'm foolish and stupid? Probably. Do I know what I'm talking about? No. I suck. Yes.

For more on my previous post (that made sense because it was a quote of some one else)go to Beth Keck's blog (www.BethKeck.com)-I think- Good comments were made on the post that I quoted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home