Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Movies

Doug and I went to two movies and dinner to celebrate our 11th anniversary. We saw _Big Fish_- which I thought was going to suck, but it didn't. We both enjoyed it a lot. Then we went to dinner at Chili's and when we were done eating we just sat there for a LONG TIME. Just sat there. We didn't have to get back to the theater because the second movie wasn't starting, but it was very nice to just sit there. Nobody at our table was freaking out, so we just sat there. Then we saw _Lord of the Rings_. Doug had already seen it. Something must be wrong with me because I just didn't care. I felt like it was too long and just kept going and going. I wanted to care and like it, but .... whatever.
It was a nice anniversary. That's our second anniversary in a row that we saw two movies to celebrate it. FUN. We used to see at least two movies a week-BC.
Thanks to all the people who spent the evening watching our children so we could go to five and a half hours of movies and a leisurely dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home