Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Blog Comments

Yeah- KP blogged. It made me happy to read, not one, but two new blogs. I wish I could list my top ten cds of all time. I really don't think I could even list 10 cds, which is pretty dang sad, I must say. I like music, however, if I am in the car alone I listen to SILENCE- a music in its own way.
I have a good marriage and I need to acknowledge that fact more. Doug is less psycho than most people, he just likes strange things.
Jack kicks like Emma kicked. He will push in an area and if I push back, he moves his foot. I hope that means he'll be the same kind of baby she was. Loredana would kick harder if I pushed on her and she is FIESTY!!!! (did I spell that right?) We will meet him face to face in three and a half weeks- amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home