Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Fear of the Unknown

I hate not knowing what is going on. I would rather know that something bad is about to happen than not know what is going to happen! It is really like a psychological issue. I get very stressed out when things are up in the air and I don't know what is going to happen. I am in the middle of such a situation right now. I am currently past my due date- no big deal- but WHEN IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? In the middle of the night? In the middle of dinner? In the middle of Walmart? Everyday I wake up every morning realizing that I didn't go into labor during the night; running through my plan for the day trying to figure out when a good time would be (as if I have any control over it); and go to bed womdering if I will wake up in pain in the next 5 hours. Worse case scenario: I will be induced NEXT Friday, February 6 at 4:00AM (that's right AM). Actually, that's "longest case scenario". Worse case scenario is waiting until next Thursday with the constant "What ifs...?" My blog is starting to make me seem like a "head case", so maybe I won't blog again until I have to balance a newborn and type one handed- whenever that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home