Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Friday, January 23, 2004

Are You Ready?

That is the question people keep asking me. Am I ready? no. Well, there are parts I guess I'm ready for, but for the most part- no.

* Am I ready to have three kids with 24-7 needs? no.
* Am I ready to have three kids to pick up after? no.
* Am I ready to have Emma in the very back seat of the van, where I will have to open the back door to help her with her seatbelt when it gets stuck, which it always does? no.
* Am I ready to have another child with potential health problems? no. (this weekend is still fresh in my memory)
* Am I ready to wake up every four every hours every night for months? no.
* Am I ready for another person's laundry? no.
* Am I ready for another child in diapers? no.
* Am I a complainer? yes.
* Am I ready to give birth? sure, but I am not uncomfortable/miserable, so I could stay pregnant a while longer.
* Am I ready for the recovery process from giving birth? no.
* Am I ready for a cuddly baby to hold? yes.
* Am I ready another child to show me how much love I am capable of experiencing? yes.
* Am I ready for Emma and Loredana to be big sisters? yes- they are ready for sure.
* Am I ready for Doug to be a daddy to a son? yes.
* Is he ready? no.

So, am I ready? No, I am not.
Am I willing? Yes, which is good and probably more important. I am sure I will learn alot. I am sure I will be emotional- hold on because- I am sure I will blog during my emotional states.

*Am I excited? yes. Parenthood is always an adventure.
*I have no ending for this blog.
*Am I done typing? yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home