Who Am I?

Thoughts I'm willing to share.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas Fun

I wanted to make sure anyone who reads this knows that tomorrow at 4:00 at Christ Lutheran there is a Christmas Workshop that is kid friendly, but not just for kids. (I wish I could emphasize this more-it's NOT a kid only event. ) There will be chili, mac n cheese and cookies and drinks-hot and cold. Many people are working on crafts to help all attendees make. It should be fun hanging out and listening to Christmas Carols and crafting and eating. Afterward we will share a Christmas Eve service a week early. Fun, Fun, Fun.

We are busy around here finishing up projects to give out for gifts. The girls are making "gifts" non-stop and using all the wrapping paper and bows to wrap their offerings. I find myself getting frustrated with the waste, but at the same time I am very proud of their joy of giving and I want to encourage it, so I keep buying more Scotch tape and helping to wrap up single pieces of construction paper with original artwork on them. Hopefully the recipients of these gifts will believe in the "thought that counts" philosophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home